LTE Only Mode
I've already been asked this question, how can this phone be put in LTE only mode, for data only.
I am not familiar on how to do this on this phone, I was able to do it on the RAZR Model phones and the old thunderbolt but fail to see this in this phone.
If anyone can chime in on how to get LTE only mode (for straight LTE data no calls/text) please reply!
- 11-21-2012, 10:04 AM #2
- 11-21-2012, 02:36 PM #4
- 66 Posts
- Stock for now
Re: LTE Only Mode
My understanding (from what I have read on-line, so take it for what you will) is that the DNA has just one chip for voice/3g/4g while the Thunderbolt has a separate chip for LTE. On the Tbolt you could turn off one or the other but with the DNA, since there's only one radio, you can't. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
- By CaptDigB in forum LG SpectrumReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2012, 07:08 PM
- By pagerond in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 0Last Post: 06-30-2011, 11:09 AM
- By Rudolphe in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 10Last Post: 06-30-2011, 08:34 AM
- By rorkin in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 4Last Post: 06-11-2011, 09:36 PM
- By brw117 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 10-11-2010, 11:41 AM