Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jaymond15
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default :( Walked into store... they didnt have it. It launches today right?? (21st)

No phone at my store. Maybe later today after Fedex?

They did have a display unit.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    6,356 Global Posts
    ROM
    NOS M7 Sense 5.0

Default Re: :( Walked into store... they didnt have it. It launches today right?? (21st)

That's to bad and what was fearing and the reason why I pre ordered last week. Hope you find one soon

Global Posts
    2,340 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: :( Walked into store... they didnt have it. It launches today right?? (21st)

There are two corporate stores, and a ton of third party stores in my area, so I hope at least one of them has it.

I went to 2 stores and called 2 other stores, none of them had it. One store I called the person I talked to didn't even know what I was talking about.
    Fraggle79 likes this.

I'm not surprised, I'd spoke with my local store a few times earlier this week, no one was really sure what was going on. Even today (they had 10) they weren't sure last night even if they were coming from what Jeff told me.. he saw them in a box when he walked in at 830. While it didn't affect my choice it hasn't been very good marketing for HTC on this phone. I do see they finally updated the HTC site with more info on the DNA, which didn't exist yesterday.

ROM
    Stock Sense 4.1.1

I was lucky to get one in my store. As much as I wanted to wait. This phone is great. The lady didn't know what it was at first. So I asked if you got any new phones. And pulled out the droid DNA. its super sweet. For what I do, the battery is good. I haven't charged it today. So it was 50 out the box. . just started to go dead. 7hrs of use.
    Privacy is overrated :P

I checked 2 large Verizon stores near me and they don't have it.

Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    ROM
    Jelly Bean

I was the first one to buy it at the store I went to. It wasn't even showing up in the system when I got it so it took them a minute to do all that. It's awesome and everything but I haven't decided if I like the size yet. Guess I have 14 days to decide.

Sent from my Droid DNA

Global Posts
    158 Global Posts

I ordered mine at Best Buy and they had one at the Verizon store on display to test. I messed around with it and ordered from Best Buy. When they did the upgrade it didn't make me switch my plan so I still have unlimited pretty awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by varucell View Post
    I ordered mine at Best Buy and they had one at the Verizon store on display to test. I messed around with it and ordered from Best Buy. When they did the upgrade it didn't make me switch my plan so I still have unlimited pretty awesome.
    Ordered? When you activate it'll switch to 2gb. I do bet

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    158 Global Posts

Nah just put my current sim into the new phone should work. It shows my upgrade date now 2 years from now but still show me as unlimited.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider210 View Post
    Ordered? When you activate it'll switch to 2gb. I do bet

Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    ROM
    Jelly Bean!

It will catch up with you. Fyi

Quote Originally Posted by eRod v1.0 View Post

Yeah, and we'll all die one day too. Don't be an ***.
    Keep it stress-free, brah!!!
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    158 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eRod v1.0 View Post

???