Wifi issues - Open network that requires username/pw login

four#CB

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Just got my DNA today, and so far loving it. One issue i am running into, however, is that when I connect to a wifi network that is open and requires user name and password to log in, it doesnt seem to work.

With my razr, I would get the chance to connect, then a notification would come up that i need to sign in to the network. For the DNA, its not even givng me that option.

Any ideas?

paulmike3

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Just got my DNA today, and so far loving it. One issue i am running into, however, is that when I connect to a wifi network that is open and requires user name and password to log in, it doesnt seem to work.

With my razr, I would get the chance to connect, then a notification would come up that i need to sign in to the network. For the DNA, its not even givng me that option.

Any ideas?

What happens when you open the browser? You should get the login page. That's how most devices work, although some will actually pop something up.

jasoraso

May 17, 2010
Visit site
What happens when you open the browser? You should get the login page. That's how most devices work, although some will actually pop something up.

And some browsers work better than others. I don't remember which, but in the past different browsers (like opera, chrome, firefox, dolphin) worked better than others. So if you don't have success with one browser, you may want to try a different one.

four#CB

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
And some browsers work better than others. I don't remember which, but in the past different browsers (like opera, chrome, firefox, dolphin) worked better than others. So if you don't have success with one browser, you may want to try a different one.

I am using the stock browser. When I try Google.com,it just times out

four#CB

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Now I'm having issues when I am connected via wifi, drop the connection (I leave wifi area, willingly) then when I come back to the same wifi network, it doesn't work at all.

Anyone else having issues

four#CB

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Now I'm having issues when I am connected via wifi, drop the connection (I leave wifi area, willingly) then when I come back to the same wifi network, it doesn't work at all.

Anyone else having issues

I called Verizon and they're sending a replacement. Just my luck that the holidays are here so I won't even get mine until Tuesday.

Bright side is I get to test this battery exclusively on 4G for 5 days