Build quality.

zxphenomenalxz

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
I gotta say after holding this thing for a little while today the build quality of this phone is absolutely impressive it's probably 1 of the best built Android phones I've personally ever held next to the Motorola phones. Some of the review said they didn't like the way the volume buttons were and the lock button is but I personally don't have a problem at all with either. So far just really loving this phone

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

tpags

May 1, 2011
Visit site
I had a One X in the short time I was with Att and that was a solid phone. So I expect the same from the DNA. Friday can't come fast enough for me. Can't wait!! Enjoy your new toy!! :)

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Most of the reviews claimed that the volume rocker was flush, its not. Its raised just enough so that its usable but not protruding to far out. It feels great. Build is top noch. Just like a Motorola but more refined, less lines.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

njgsx96

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I am extremely pleased with build quality. I never knew something so light could feel so sturdy. My TB is a brick but built well. The DNA is light as a feather and feels awesome. The volume and power buttons are just above flush, just enough to be easily pressed. I think the build fo this phone is excellent.

lilmoney30#WN

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
Taking this phone out the box this morning really made me second guess some of these people that do reviews. Its outstanding! For me its the perfect size all the way around. And its Solid! Great job HTC :)

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

jamdmyers

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
When I got the phone and felt how light it was I was a bit worried the phone itself wasn't built well.. but after using it a few hours and trying to bend it and see how the buttons pushed etc I was very pleased, Coming from the tbolt which also had good build I'm glad I've decided to stay with HTC. They may not be making tons of cash like Samsung but this phone will certainly put some $$ back in their pockets..

njgsx96

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Reviews are really a lot of opinion with some facts. The best thing tdo is see for yourself, which you did. And now look how happy you are!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1