- 127 Posts
Htc dna owners group
Maybe a place we can solve issues. I lurked on this forum for several months, I think it's a great place to stay informed.
I just picked mine up at the Verizon Store. I picked it when I decided it was the right size for me and the screen was as described, REALLY NICE!
This phone replaces my Droid 1 so I was definitely ready for a new one. Twice the battery as the first Droid and well, the screens should not be compared. I checked the memory card on my Droid 1 and there was 14GB of memory unused so I think this phone will be fine for me. Plus I am lucky to have electrical outlets everywhere, LOL.
I am sure I will have issues and hope someone here can help me!
- 11-21-2012, 07:54 PM #2
Re: Htc dna owners group
Welcome to the DNA, I think this phone will be a very good option. I picked up two for myself/wife. Stick around and subscribe to some of the more interesting forums I've learned alot about phones from AC and a few other sites, they are great resources for how to and what's coming. There will be things you'll learn you hadn't even thought of!
- By nicksrs in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-16-2011, 01:29 AM
- By Consuelo D Kelley in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-12-2011, 12:59 AM
- By ib49erfan in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2011, 09:55 PM
- By Stuart_R in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-03-2011, 06:26 PM
- By peejay1977 in forum HTC DesireReplies: 25Last Post: 09-01-2010, 09:47 AM