Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Htc dna owners group

Maybe a place we can solve issues. I lurked on this forum for several months, I think it's a great place to stay informed.

I just picked mine up at the Verizon Store. I picked it when I decided it was the right size for me and the screen was as described, REALLY NICE!

This phone replaces my Droid 1 so I was definitely ready for a new one. Twice the battery as the first Droid and well, the screens should not be compared. I checked the memory card on my Droid 1 and there was 14GB of memory unused so I think this phone will be fine for me. Plus I am lucky to have electrical outlets everywhere, LOL.

I am sure I will have issues and hope someone here can help me!

Default Re: Htc dna owners group

Welcome to the DNA, I think this phone will be a very good option. I picked up two for myself/wife. Stick around and subscribe to some of the more interesting forums I've learned alot about phones from AC and a few other sites, they are great resources for how to and what's coming. There will be things you'll learn you hadn't even thought of!