Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Couple of questions

Just picked one up today, great so far except making a phone call to my wife's Iphone, she said I sounded a little muffled. Came home and tried again, this time we switched phones it kinda sounded like she was in a tunnel? So I don't know if this is gonna be trouble or not. I don't remember seeing any reviews about call clarity being bad. Now another thing I'm trying to figure out is to have seperate icons for my personal and work email accounts. When I click on Mail folder it opens up, then there is a drop down menu to switch between email accounts. So I'm just trying to see if I can have seperate icons on home screen. Thanks.

Default Re: Couple of questions

I made several test calls to both cell and landlines, everyone said I was very clear and they all sounded fine both on speakerphone and earphone. I'd say the call quality and speakers for calls are very good, haven't done much with media yet. As far as email accounts you cna setup seperate icons for each email or have them combined (they'll show as different colors on the side when viewing your mail list).