Hows your Radio / Reception anyone seeing improvements

jamdmyers

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Coming off the Tbolt I had some issues with getting a decent signal in my house, forget LTE, 3 G was 1 bar.. I'm not saing it's all the phone but between the new hardware and software I'm getting 4 bars of LTE.. Whew and I a happy camper. Out goes the network extender we needed for the last 2 years !

Anybody else seeing radio/signal improvements ??

njgsx96

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I am also coming fro a Tb and I see noticeable difference in reception and speed. So happy today that I got the DNA!

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
No issues with the radios at all today. Strong LTE signal (though I didn't travel much), made a few calls and they were great as always on VZW. So far , no worries.

rayawsum

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Anyone that can compare with nexus? Rarely get 4G in my area so I just use 3g to save battery.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
My nexus was spotty. Always dropped 4g. Lol when I got this activated it had 4g and my nexus was on 3g. But I guess we will see once I move around more

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

illini_aw

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I'd love to hear from anyone who switched from a RAZR (MAXX, HD or regular) on signal.

I switched from the Droid Razr Maxx, although I have been having problems with my Maxx, I am on my 3rd refurb in the last couple weeks. Reception is slightly better on my Droid DNA, but pretty comparable. Although it's only been one day, the switching between 3g and 4g seems a little quicker to pickup on the DNA.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital