Sense 4 tips and tricks?
Haven't used Sense since my Thunderbolt, and Ive had quite a few phones since then. Is there a shortcut to set Vibrate/Silent mode? On my Razr Maxx, holding power showed the power menu with shortcuts to silent, vibrate, normal, and on the lockscreen you could quickly filp to vibrate.
Any other shortcuts/ tip and tricks would be welcome.
- By milominderbinde in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 594Last Post: Yesterday, 04:12 PM
- By blunt420 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 232Last Post: 04-13-2012, 07:32 AM
- By d3xn2o in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 09-09-2010, 08:11 AM
- By solo1 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 06-21-2010, 06:21 PM
- By jthapar in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 06-05-2010, 01:58 PM