Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By njgsx96
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Transferring music

How can I move my purchased music from Rezound to the DNA? I connected DNA to PC but I didn't see it as a drive. There isn't a setting like on the Rezound for it to act like a disk drive when connected to USB. Thanks, Tim

Default Re: Transferring music

Quote Originally Posted by Aerostar509 View Post
    How can I move my purchased music from Rezound to the DNA? I connected DNA to PC but I didn't see it as a drive. There isn't a setting like on the Rezound for it to act like a disk drive when connected to USB. Thanks, Tim
    If you purchased through Google play, it will automatically show up in the Google music app.
    Keep it stress-free, brah!!!
    Legalized Drug Dealer

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJonCA View Post
    If you purchased through Google play, it will automatically show up in the Google music app.
    What if you stole it from torrents and have it on your SD card?
    -Matt

HTC DNA

Quote Originally Posted by Aerostar509 View Post
    Install HTC Sync Manager, the drivers for the DNA will be installed along with it. Your DNA should show up after installing the drivers.

ROM
    BAMF

Mine took some time but the drivers and phone (multiple drives actually) showed up for it without having to install HTC Sync, which i show I prefer it - to drag and drop in Windows Explorer. I am running Windows 7.
    HuskerAv likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by njgsx96 View Post
    Mine took some time but the drivers and phone (multiple drives actually) showed up for it without having to install HTC Sync, which i show I prefer it - to drag and drop in Windows Explorer. I am running Windows 7.
    I forgot to add, dragging and dropping with Windows explorer is my preferred method, too.