Transferring music

Aerostar509

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
How can I move my purchased music from Rezound to the DNA? I connected DNA to PC but I didn't see it as a drive. There isn't a setting like on the Rezound for it to act like a disk drive when connected to USB. Thanks, Tim

SuperJonCA

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
How can I move my purchased music from Rezound to the DNA? I connected DNA to PC but I didn't see it as a drive. There isn't a setting like on the Rezound for it to act like a disk drive when connected to USB. Thanks, Tim

If you purchased through Google play, it will automatically show up in the Google music app.

bellken

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site

Install HTC Sync Manager, the drivers for the DNA will be installed along with it. Your DNA should show up after installing the drivers.

njgsx96

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Mine took some time but the drivers and phone (multiple drives actually) showed up for it without having to install HTC Sync, which i show I prefer it - to drag and drop in Windows Explorer. I am running Windows 7.

bellken

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Mine took some time but the drivers and phone (multiple drives actually) showed up for it without having to install HTC Sync, which i show I prefer it - to drag and drop in Windows Explorer. I am running Windows 7.

I forgot to add, dragging and dropping with Windows explorer is my preferred method, too.