Setting up quick text responses to Declined Calls - how?
So this is my first Sense phone, and the interface is new to me. When I DECLINE an incoming call, I am presented with 2 options, Remind Me and "Send text". If I select the "Sent text" I am presented with 5 pre-defined quick responses (like "in class", "call you later", etc), as well as an option to type in your own response.
BUT .. even if I type in my own response, it doesn't "stick", that response isn't saved for the next time I Decline a call. Is there a way to edit the pre-defined text responses to declined calls so that I can have one I want always there to choose? I have looked around a bit, and maybe I just missed it.
- 11-28-2012, 11:11 AM #3
- 09-28-2013, 04:41 PM #5
- 1 Posts
Re: Setting up quick text responses to Declined Calls - how?
This worked on my HTC EVO 4G LTE!
To add or edit a Quick Text, you will want to go into the text message application. Then select an existing message thread and act as though you are going to send a reply text. Make sure you tap the 'Add text' box and bring up the keyboard. Then hit Menu at the top and select Quick Text. Then hit menu again and then you can add/edit/delete a Quick Text. You can then set up a canned message to use.
Took me a long time to figure it out because it was easier on older EVO's I've had. Hope this helps!!
- 04-10-2014, 10:50 AM #6
- By AFR_NY in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2012, 10:27 AM
- By Spazo in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 5Last Post: 06-27-2011, 04:57 PM
- By epobrian in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2011, 02:08 AM
- By streetstrip01 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 6Last Post: 05-31-2011, 06:50 PM
- By jasonvancouver in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 03-06-2011, 09:20 PM