- 11-22-2012, 11:41 AM #2
- 297 Posts
Re: Removing or Disabling Bloatware
You can remove apps from the apps drawer by long pressing, the option to delete show up.
To disable apps, go to settings-> Applications. Select the application, and, disable should be an option. If the app has updated, you will need to un-install the update, before disabling.
- 11-22-2012, 08:52 PM #4
- By jeff1974w in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 38Last Post: 03-03-2011, 08:02 PM
- By sushi in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2011, 01:37 PM
- By Wamp Wamp in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2010, 12:50 PM
- By jeff1974w in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 8Last Post: 08-18-2010, 08:26 AM
- By mp0510 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 06-29-2010, 02:34 PM