24 hours with a DNA

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I've found it to be pretty terrible. As have most reviews I've read that mentioned it. Plus, I'm used to certain letter/character locations with Swype, so it's hard to move away from it.

Lol yeah it is pretty sh***y . I use to use swipe when it first came out. How is it these days? I might try it out.

volsfan0911

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Swype is awesome. I got suckered away from it by Swiftkey :D (which is the most fantastic keyboard I've ever used) but there are a lot of Swype fans who won't switch for anything. $0.02

dsfarag

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I have enjoyed the phone thus far. The internals really justify their power and specs are top notch. The CPU and RAM combo make this phone very zippy. The camera is good IMO and the filters that come along with the camera app are impeccable. The display......wawawawawawwwwoooooooowww. Blows away retina, and any other screen that you want to baseline it against. Google Now is super convenient even though its google eavesdropping on your life. The beats effect when listening to music through headphones is top notch and I use Bose headphones. Great great great! Love Beats.

Storage....has anyone heard of the "cloud" get over it folks.

Battery life...if you are a power user...kiss it goodbye. I know friends that blow through the razr maxi. If your a power user and you complain about battery life, go haze yourself.

I don't think sense is to invasive, I like it more that samsungs gerry rigged AI crap.

Hardware is amazing, htc really concentrated on this device in all areas. Nothing I do not like.

Its big, lets face it, its a 5 inch display...your either with us or against us ;)

any other questions. fyi my average battery life for a day of "power" usage is 5-7 hrs.

if you wanna get granular with questions, ask away.

dsfarag

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I know this is subjective, but how do you like the back-side texture (soft-touch)? Is it easy to wipe off any smudges? How does it feel in the hand compared to a plastic or metal phone?

It has a very natural feel to it. Soft yet quality touch. The manufacturing of this device is top notch. Luxury and functionality have finally ed

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
If you took it off around 9 I'm guessing you have only light usage today.

I just text a ton and a lot of browsing. I don't stream music anymore. Have other devices for that. For what I do the battery is great. If u are a mobile gamer or streamer.. you may consider a different phone.

varucell

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
I just text a ton and a lot of browsing. I don't stream music anymore. Have other devices for that. For what I do the battery is great. If u are a mobile gamer or streamer.. you may consider a different phone.

I would like someone to test how long it lasts for a day of pandora streaming. I usually use it at my desk a lot through out an 8 hours works day sometimes 8 hours straight. Would be curious to see how it does.

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
I would like someone to test how long it lasts for a day of pandora streaming. I usually use it at my desk a lot through out an 8 hours works day sometimes 8 hours straight. Would be curious to see how it does.

I am not sure that this is a valid situation... my take is, if you are streaming anything at your desk for 8 hours, why on earth would you not charge your phone during this time?

varucell

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
I am not sure that this is a valid situation... my take is, if you are streaming anything at your desk for 8 hours, why on earth would you not charge your phone during this time?

True, I just like the convenience of not have to unplug and plug in my phone all the time. I may have to do this several times a day when I leave my desk. I have an IT job and I am at my desk off and on and sometimes all day. Just depends on the day.This may not be as big of an issue with wireless charging.

osubeavs728

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
My battery life has been great. Had a text message malfunction pop up today, that sucked but I read online it was a network error not hardware. Also I wished the notification lights were brighter, they kind of suck IMO :-\

hmfoster

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
How does the voice sound on the phone and for the party called. I have read that it was a little crackly ??? Looking to upgrade from the tbolt which I love but would like the larger screen.
Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie