Picture Messages sent from iPhones coming in low quality.
Ive happily jumped the Apple ship to the Droid DNA which is amazing. My only concern so far is picture message quality. As i tend to share alot of pictures, pictures coming in from iPhones with 8mp cameras are coming in pretty low quality. While my pictures are showing up on their phone crystal clear. Anyone have any idea about this? I know the incoming pics should look better, as they did on an iPhone. Let me know what you guys think.
- 11-22-2012, 10:34 PM #2Android Central Editor in Chief
- 3,668 Posts
Re: Picture Messages sent from iPhones coming in low quality.
- By DKHuber in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 08-07-2012, 07:59 PM
- By MarkSeven in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2012, 02:56 PM
- By LonghornGary in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2011, 09:17 AM
- By Mordor in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 3Last Post: 03-18-2011, 12:18 PM