Best Looking Phone I've ever owned... and I've owned a ton of them.

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
First let me say that I am a cell phone whore... I rarely keep a phone for 3 months before swapping to the latest and greatest.

The DNA is the most elegant and beautiful phone I have ever had the pleasure of owning.

It's a f-ing beautiful piece of hardware.

So... leaving the OS out of the picture and just looking at the design and aesthetics of the phone. Here are my top favorites.

1. DNA
  2. iPhone 5
  3. Nokia E71
  4. Moto V60

What's your list contain????

Who?

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I've always judged phones on how they'll look when they run out of batteries so when I take out my phone and whine to my friends about how annoying it is that the battery died at least they'll know that I have good aesthetic taste.

But that's just me. :D

jfoofoo

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I've always judged phones on how they'll look when they run out of batteries so when I take out my phone and whine to my friends about how annoying it is that the battery died at least they'll know that I have good aesthetic taste.

Troll much? If I am going to troll on every single phone I do not like, I don't think I will have time to do anything else for the rest of my life.

nestafaria

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site

You obviously don't have one. My battery life is fantastic. I've had the iphone5 and s3 is the past two months and this is at least as good.
Why are you on this thread?

Bill1967

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site

Seriously why are you in this forum?

jamdmyers

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I agree, this phone looks sleek and sexy with the red tints and grill work, the back has a nice feel to it as well. I hate using a cover, but it's too new.
I've liked HTC tbolt build and before that BBs, which there was no competition in build back then. This phone covers many of the ascetic bases well now if we could just get rid of all the vZ branding ;-)

jpr196

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I've never been a fan of the looks of the HTC Phones but this one does look great. However, I still prefer the Motorola industrial style.

Optimus Nexus

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Lol, I like the phone whore title. At any rate, like you, for me this is by far the best and most beautiful phone I've had. It would of been perfect if it had a microSD card slot, though. :'(

Rex Casala

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Well, I've owned a ton of phones, here's my top 3:
1. Nokia 8600 Luna- Owned
2. Samsung Galaxy S3 BROWN- Owned, current phone
3. iPhone 5- Not owned
I would love to put the Galaxy Nexus on this list. It is definitely THE BEST phone i've ever had. Unfortunately, there's just too much of a plastic look on the back. :(
P.S I have only stated that I had a lot of phones to emphasis the fact that a phone might look great in photos and be completely different in real life. And the other way around, for the S3 Brown for example. Also, my list is composed of phones I've had my hands on.

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I agree, from a pure hardware aesthetic...this one takes the cake although I kind of wish they found a way to make the capacitive keys hidden or minimized to a point where they are only visible when the display is in use (or make use of on-screen nav keys).

My list of phones that either I've owned or handled at one point that I find to be great looking devices:
  1. Droid DNA
  2. iPhone 5
  3. One X
  4. Galaxy S 3 (White)

latebeat

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I agree with you that the DNA looks much better than the iphone 5 however, I find that's only true if they are both without a case. The iphone 5 can look pretty neat even when in a case. To this day, I still find this to be true with the dna (unfortunately). Other than that I pretty much agree with your list although, I would put the One X+ right on #3.

RLGL1

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
CAMERA SUX . I do know how to get good pix from it. One must not use auto settings. The white balance is way off.

mtmjr90

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
I too have something of a smartphone addiction...something like 17 in the past two years. HTC hands down wins in overall design materials and aesthetic in my book. Rather than rank my favorites, I'll just list them in no particular order (lest I spend far too much time deciding rankings=/)

Droid DNA
Nokia N9
Nexus One
Radar 4G
iPhone 5

Honorable mention:
BlackBerry Bold 9900 (mostly the ergonomics & keyboard...felt like typing on clouds)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci