HTC Sync and 64 Bit windows
I had some issues with two of my laptops getting the HTC Sync and DNA drivers working.
I had to set them to 'Compatibility mode' (right click sync icon, properties, run compatable win7 which simulates 32 bit)
I was able to install and run with no problems on my 32bit desktop so I suspect it was the 64bit installation.
It all works on all three now.. maybe it's my setup but if someone has some problems and have 64 bit win7/8 try this.
- 11-23-2012, 08:04 PM #2
- 11-23-2012, 08:22 PM #4
Re: HTC Sync and 64 Bit windows
You DID use a file manager if you xfered any data (pic/docs/music etc) from your computer to the phone be it 'explorer' or what not.
Since all laptop/desktop configs vary I've seen this type of , works for me not for you way too often, too many variables.
My post resolved my config, if it helps someone else so much the better if not then it all goes in the bit bucket.
- 12-09-2012, 09:07 AM #6
- By jordo_99 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2010, 12:09 PM
- By dekcufi in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 06-13-2010, 09:04 PM
- By spatel9114 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 11Last Post: 01-30-2010, 05:30 PM
- By SnoopyWG in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2009, 08:53 PM
- By spatel9114 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 11Last Post: 10-26-2009, 10:06 PM