- 1,050 Posts
What Do You Think Of The Auto-Brightness Controls?....
...I've never been a fan of these as I usually find they keep the screen too dark for my tastes. That's why I was so surprised and pleased after I thried out the DNA's auto-brightness setting. HTC really nailed this AFAIC. The screen always seems to be just the right level. This is the first phone that I've used which I plan on keeping in auto.
- 11-23-2012, 10:23 PM #2
- 11-23-2012, 10:51 PM #3
- 11-24-2012, 08:43 AM #4
- By trigun123478 in forum Droid BionicReplies: 75Last Post: 10-24-2012, 09:34 PM
- By jmb12177 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 11Last Post: 07-29-2012, 07:58 PM
- By grantheppes in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 44Last Post: 09-30-2011, 10:31 AM
- By dwaynewilliams#WN in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 42Last Post: 07-09-2011, 10:48 AM
- By parallelcrosshandmark in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 6Last Post: 03-25-2011, 05:27 PM