- 31 Posts
Is there a gray/bluish tint on the display?
I was close to getting an s3 a couple months back but turned away when I saw the over saturated display of the SAMOLED on the phone. I currently have the first gen Incredible and have always liked LCD type screens and was almost close to getting the iPhone because of the natural color tones vs SAMOLED displays from other phones. I originally thought the DNA's LCD3 is in all ways superior, but seeing this review here: HTC Droid DNA vs. iPhone 5 (And Everyone Else): Who's Got the Best Display? (UPDATED) made me think other wise.
The DNA's display not only looks dimmer, but has a gray scale tint over the display. I am assuming this drains less battery vs the LCD2, but doesn't look as natural. Does anyone notice what is described and pictured in the review?
- 11-25-2012, 06:31 PM #2
- 11-25-2012, 06:54 PM #3
- 11-25-2012, 07:01 PM #4
- 11-25-2012, 08:34 PM #5
- By nightspell in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2012, 01:09 AM
- By barskin in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2012, 12:34 PM
- By saintforlife in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2012, 09:17 AM
- By flashpiti in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 3Last Post: 02-28-2011, 03:06 PM
- By AAFD in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 20Last Post: 01-16-2010, 03:50 AM