Pouch for DNA?

DarkBeer

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Since we don't have a DNA accessories sub-forum, I guess I will ask this here. Anyone found a pouch that will work with the DNA? I'm leaning toward this phone as a replacement for my Thunderbolt, and according to the VZW accessories page, their universal leather pouch is listed as compatible Set Your Location

Would prefer confirming that with someone that currently owns one. Would also like to put a silicone skin on it, so if you have a pouch that works with the DNA in some type of skin or light case, please let me know.

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Since we don't have a DNA accessories sub-forum, I guess I will ask this here. Anyone found a pouch that will work with the DNA? I'm leaning toward this phone as a replacement for my Thunderbolt, and according to the VZW accessories page, their universal leather pouch is listed as compatible Set Your Location

Would prefer confirming that with someone that currently owns one. Would also like to put a silicone skin on it, so if you have a pouch that works with the DNA in some type of skin or light case, please let me know.

I ordered the case from vzw. (Still haven't came) also got this
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00A7...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU2368013 . Will ship next week. They have different ones. But check amazon. I'm sure they have something
Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

Markster1

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Will be getting the Otterbox Commuter case tomorrow. You could buy a pouch made for a note 2 which would hold a dna enclosed in a case like the commuter.

The Nottinator

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
IMO Sena Cases have always made the best pouch, they currently don't have one for the DNA but should soon I would think.

FishPharm

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
What do people who want cases do about covering up the notification light?? I didn't think there was one on the front of the device which is a stupid thing to forget. I mean, who likes setting their phone down on the screen? I wonder what numb-nut thought of that one.

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
What do people who want cases do about covering up the notification light?? I didn't think there was one on the front of the device which is a stupid thing to forget. I mean, who likes setting their phone down on the screen? I wonder what numb-nut thought of that one.

Lol I lay mine on the face a lot. Like at night or if I'm playing a game. Don't want to be bothered by that bright screen. I think its a good idea. Should everyone do it? No but its a cool feature for me. Lol.

FishPharm

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
Lol I lay mine on the face a lot. Like at night or if I'm playing a game. Don't want to be bothered by that bright screen. I think its a good idea. Should everyone do it? No but its a cool feature for me. Lol.

yea I do lay it screen down on a soft surface at night too so if the screen comes on it won't wake me but you have to admit, just putting the notification light on the back was kind of a stupid mistake. Sure, having one on the back is good but one on the front makes so much more sense due to cases and that fact that a good majority of people place their phone on its back during the day when they are working. I don't think I've ever seen anyone at work put it screen down. These companies really need to hire some die hard enthusiasts to help design these things. Don't get me wrong though, I love the phone but I do miss the notification light being on the front. It may as well not even have one for me because I have a case and keep it face up 99% of the time.

jedge

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
There's a notification light on the front too. Far right corner of the earpiece grill, as usual.
Mine's blinking right now... wonder what it could be?!?

... it was just Facebook asking me if i know Alfa Sims or 8 other people. :( (why did i ever play that game)

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
yea I do lay it screen down on a soft surface at night too so if the screen comes on it won't wake me but you have to admit, just putting the notification light on the back was kind of a stupid mistake. Sure, having one on the back is good but one on the front makes so much more sense due to cases and that fact that a good majority of people place their phone on its back during the day when they are working. I don't think I've ever seen anyone at work put it screen down. These companies really need to hire some die hard enthusiasts to help design these things. Don't get me wrong though, I love the phone but I do miss the notification light being on the front. It may as well not even have one for me because I have a case and keep it face up 99% of the time.

Yeah there is def one on the front. Its very small.

FishPharm

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
ok...wow, I didn't realize there was one on the front. I didn't see it listed on the diagram on the paperwork that came with the phone. Mine must be off bc I haven't seen it blink yet. I'll dig a bit in the settings. Thanks again.

Markster1

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
ok...wow, I didn't realize there was one on the front. I didn't see it listed on the diagram on the paperwork that came with the phone. Mine must be off bc I haven't seen it blink yet. I'll dig a bit in the settings. Thanks again.

You haven't charged it and seen the little red/orange solid light?

The Nottinator

bellken

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site

Just fyi, the notification led on the back is bright enough to show through the Verizon silicon case.