Sense 4+ buggy?

scarrow666

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I love the DNA so far, but a lot of weird issues seem to crop up. For example I've placed the Twitter 4x2 widget on a home screen, but every so often it will be gone and I'll have to re-add it. I have scenes set up with different live wallpapers, and it would only use one of them until finally I removed that one and then re-added it. I hope we get a patch soon... (and that it's not just a lemon phone).

akira751

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
I love the DNA so far, but a lot of weird issues seem to crop up. For example I've placed the Twitter 4x2 widget on a home screen, but every so often it will be gone and I'll have to re-add it. I have scenes set up with different live wallpapers, and it would only use one of them until finally I removed that one and then re-added it. I hope we get a patch soon... (and that it's not just a lemon phone).

No issues here but very odd.

jamdmyers

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Are you seeing this problem in portrait or landscape, there is the potential that some apps are not updated for the DNA resolution, this may cause some 'unexpected' behaviour, I have two app that see this but only in landscape. But if you were switching back and forth there is a potential you might have something, I could see this in live wallpapers that need to be 1080p (yours prob are not). BTW this isn't a DNA firmware issue, it's a APP/Content issue

PalmPrePlusPwns

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I've come across the issue of: Waking up phone, only to just see the wallpaper and no lock screen. I then hit the sleep button, and wake up again and the phones lock screen appears. weird, this is my first android phone experience, hope it can be sorted out.

It has only happened twice so far, other than that I still love this phone.

Mario Fasolo

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
I've come across the issue of: Waking up phone, only to just see the wallpaper and no lock screen. I then hit the sleep button, and wake up again and the phones lock screen appears. weird, this is my first android phone experience, hope it can be sorted out.

It has only happened twice so far, other than that I still love this phone.

I don't know if it's connected, but that's a DAILY issue on my Droid Incredible 2, all too familiar, hope that isn't a persisting problem!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante