- 10 Posts
How to set alternative SMS App as a default?
I prefer to use Go SMS as my messaging app and when I select the messages icon at the bottom of the home screen and lock screen, I would like it to open Go SMS instead of the stock messaging app. How do I do this?
I am coming from a Tbolt, so I am not familiar with this version of Sense at all.
- 11-27-2012, 07:33 AM #2
Re: How to set alternative SMS App as a default?
The sense here isn't too much different than the tbolt one (though I was rooted and had new sense than stock so)
The Lock screen will reflect what you have on the home screen menu (less apps matric icon)
To modify that setting just drag off the one you don't want (stock Messaging) to Trash like any other screen icon/widget and Drag goSMS to the menu bar, voila !
Don't forget to set goSMS as default msgr.
- 11-27-2012, 08:06 AM #3
- By p08757 in forum Droid BionicReplies: 2Last Post: 10-21-2011, 07:45 AM
- By spatterfree in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 10Last Post: 09-26-2011, 10:23 AM
- By mzimand in forum Droid BionicReplies: 3Last Post: 09-09-2011, 11:02 AM
- By tourstagefan in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 7Last Post: 09-27-2010, 01:36 PM
- By ali.fazal in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 07-24-2010, 03:39 AM