Battery percentage indicator bug
Anyone notice after charging their phone wirelessly that the notification in the task bar and any widget that displays the battery percentage stays at 99%? The only way to get it to correct itself is by reseting the phone. I know it's not a huge deal but bugging the heck out of me.
- 11-27-2012, 05:18 PM #2
- 11-27-2012, 08:56 PM #4
- 11-28-2012, 12:55 PM #5
- 11-28-2012, 04:41 PM #7
Re: Battery percentage indicator bug
Tested it today since I use the LG also, all seemed to track ok over the day went from 99 to 76 and the 'icon' looked similar to what 'battery' in settings looked like. I'll be flashing a mod that shows actual % later tonight.
- 11-28-2012, 08:06 PM #8
- By elder_shawn in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 32Last Post: 12-23-2011, 03:20 AM
- By superlawyer15 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 7Last Post: 12-19-2011, 12:42 AM
- By vluc in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 2Last Post: 02-10-2011, 02:25 PM
- By dman26 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 10Last Post: 06-05-2010, 11:44 AM
- By surfacinglove in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 05-11-2010, 10:46 AM