Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Stock

Default Battery percentage indicator bug

Anyone notice after charging their phone wirelessly that the notification in the task bar and any widget that displays the battery percentage stays at 99%? The only way to get it to correct itself is by reseting the phone. I know it's not a huge deal but bugging the heck out of me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Battery percentage indicator bug-screenshot_2012-11-27-10-23-24.jpg  

Default Re: Battery percentage indicator bug

Can you see if the settings menu for the battery has it properly? I haven't noticed any issues, but I thought I saw a slight discrepancy between what the settings menu was showing and what the status bar was showing one time.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by scarrow666 View Post
    Can you see if the settings menu for the battery has it properly? I haven't noticed any issues, but I thought I saw a slight discrepancy between what the settings menu was showing and what the status bar was showing one time.
    If I go into settings then battery it shows properly but the drop down indicator in the notifications does not. This only happens after wirelesslyccharging it overnight. A restart always fixes it though.

Global Posts
    31 Global Posts

I wirelessly charge every night using a Nokia DT-900 but haven't seen this problem.

I'm using the Energizer pad and also don't have issues (finally had my battery power low enough last night to see).

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

ROM
    Stock

I'musing the lg Verizon branded charger. I was contemplating doing a factory reset to see if it fixes the issue. It does it every time I charge the devicetthat way so I can at least say it's not an intermittent issue.

Tested it today since I use the LG also, all seemed to track ok over the day went from 99 to 76 and the 'icon' looked similar to what 'battery' in settings looked like. I'll be flashing a mod that shows actual % later tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by cjnyc View Post
    I wirelessly charge every night using a Nokia DT-900 but haven't seen this problem.
    Yeah, Yeah me too! Flawless in every way for me!