2 Questions

pingplayer01

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
1. I know this probably gets asked a lot, but is there a way to get flash player on 4.1 Jellybean?

2. how is root support coming along?

thanks!

jamdmyers

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
1. I know this probably gets asked a lot, but is there a way to get flash player on 4.1 Jellybean?

thanks!

1. I don't use flash, so I don't download it, can help
2. Rooting is completed, I have 2 phones done, note this is s-on but you can pretty much do as your please, matters more as in how it's done. google it

jian9007

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site

thanks!

1. For Flash you'll need to enable installation of unknown sources and download the .apk for it, then use a file explorer like ES File explorer form the play store to install it. Instructions can be found on XDA here: [NEW UPDATE][App]Adobe flash player updadate 11.1.115.27 [CORRECTED APK] - xda-developers

2. No one-click rooting, but if you want to get your hands dirty and do it through adb shell instructions are up at AP here: [Exclusive] How To: Unlock The Droid DNA's Bootloader

Hope it helps.

Last edited:

pingplayer01

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
1. For Flash you'll need to enable installation of unknown sources and download the .apk for it, then use a file explorer like ES File explorer form the play store to install it. Instructions can be found on XDA here: [NEW UPDATE][App]Adobe flash player updadate 11.1.115.27 [CORRECTED APK] - xda-developers

2. No one-click rooting, but if you want to get your hands dirty and do it through adb shell instructions are up at AP here: [Exclusive] How To: Unlock The Droid DNA's Bootloader

Hope it helps.

I tried to install flash that way and it didn't work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae