Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default DNA at Walmart for $139 ($239 with $100 gift card) - in stock soon hopefully

I was so excited when I saw this I ordered 2 right away.

Link

I didn't notice until after the fact that it was not available in stock yet but this is the best deal I've seen so I'm willing to wait a little and see how it goes. I was also concerned I would not get the gift card if my purchase was not completed before December 1st but I talked to a customer service rep and they confirmed I would receive the gift card based on the order date not the ship date. They also said they estimated they would receive it in stock today which was a surprise. Sounds too good to be true but fingers crossed. So hopefully this is a good deal and I will get my phones shipped shortly.

Anyone else going to pull the trigger? Post here if you have any thoughts or additional info.

Edit - Must be in stock because I just got my shipping notice.
    Thanked by 2:
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: DNA at Walmart for $139 ($239 with $100 gift card) - in stock soon hopefully

Holy crap I just got an email that my order has been processed and is ready for shipping. I'll post back when I get shipping notice. It still shows as "Ships when available" on the website but apparently they are getting some in stock right now and processing them in the order received.

Default Re: DNA at Walmart for $139 ($239 with $100 gift card) - in stock soon hopefully

Good deal for those who aren't already in a 2 year contract.

Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Awesome deal, thanks. Let us know when you get em.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisRE View Post
    Good deal for those who aren't already in a 2 year contract.
    Yes, I actually added 2 lines for these two phones so it worked out perfecly for me.

Well .. i guess it's good, I wouldn't get too excited. You have to pay $40 more out of pocket than if you ordered normally, but then get to use a $100 Walmart gift card. SO it is kind of a good deal, but not super I would say ...

Quote Originally Posted by dsignori View Post
    Well .. i guess it's good, I wouldn't get too excited. You have to pay $40 more out of pocket than if you ordered normally, but then get to use a $100 Walmart gift card. SO it is kind of a good deal, but not super I would say ...
    maybe they would also price match the $199?
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

I got my shipping notice. Will be here on Friday because I didn't pay for the overnight shipping. Can't wait.

Also, assuming you can use the $100 gift card then I don't know of a better deal.