DNA at Walmart for $139 ($239 with $100 gift card) - in stock soon hopefully

n8mack33

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I was so excited when I saw this I ordered 2 right away.

Link

I didn't notice until after the fact that it was not available in stock yet but this is the best deal I've seen so I'm willing to wait a little and see how it goes. I was also concerned I would not get the gift card if my purchase was not completed before December 1st but I talked to a customer service rep and they confirmed I would receive the gift card based on the order date not the ship date. They also said they estimated they would receive it in stock today which was a surprise. Sounds too good to be true but fingers crossed. So hopefully this is a good deal and I will get my phones shipped shortly.

Anyone else going to pull the trigger? Post here if you have any thoughts or additional info.

Edit - Must be in stock because I just got my shipping notice.

Last edited:

n8mack33

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Holy crap I just got an email that my order has been processed and is ready for shipping. I'll post back when I get shipping notice. It still shows as "Ships when available" on the website but apparently they are getting some in stock right now and processing them in the order received.

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Well .. i guess it's good, I wouldn't get too excited. You have to pay $40 more out of pocket than if you ordered normally, but then get to use a $100 Walmart gift card. SO it is kind of a good deal, but not super I would say ...

osubeavs728

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Well .. i guess it's good, I wouldn't get too excited. You have to pay $40 more out of pocket than if you ordered normally, but then get to use a $100 Walmart gift card. SO it is kind of a good deal, but not super I would say ...

maybe they would also price match the $199?

n8mack33

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I got my shipping notice. Will be here on Friday because I didn't pay for the overnight shipping. Can't wait.

Also, assuming you can use the $100 gift card then I don't know of a better deal.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital