- 11-29-2012, 06:11 AM #2
Re: Anyone root?
I've done both my family phones, go to XDAdev in their DNA forums. I prefer to just point people and let them decide this is AC after all.
It isn't hard if you've done it before, while you may need to load some programs on your computer it's straight forward. Of course the actual steps (which are well documented) have to be followed precisely. , I also believe someone was able to come up with a desktop app that help this all along, I prefer to step through so I know what's going on and how it's done.
- 11-29-2012, 08:11 AM #3
- 11-29-2012, 06:29 PM #5
- By ehernandez in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 13Last Post: 12-13-2011, 12:38 PM
- By MadDog986 in forum LG AllyReplies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2010, 02:24 PM
- By concepttheman in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 7Last Post: 07-21-2010, 06:40 PM
- By Upstreammiami in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 56Last Post: 06-16-2010, 04:29 PM
- By troypolla in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 02-03-2010, 02:05 PM