Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jamdmyers
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Stock Sense 4.1.1

Default Anyone root?

If u have how easy/hard was it.
    Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums
    Privacy is overrated :P

Default Re: Anyone root?

I've done both my family phones, go to XDAdev in their DNA forums. I prefer to just point people and let them decide this is AC after all.
    It isn't hard if you've done it before, while you may need to load some programs on your computer it's straight forward. Of course the actual steps (which are well documented) have to be followed precisely. , I also believe someone was able to come up with a desktop app that help this all along, I prefer to step through so I know what's going on and how it's done.
    njgsx96 likes this.

ROM
    BAMF

Quote Originally Posted by jamdmyers View Post
    I've done both my family phones, go to XDAdev in their DNA forums. I prefer to just point people and let them decide this is AC after all.
    It isn't hard if you've done it before, while you may need to load some programs on your computer it's straight forward. Of course the actual steps (which are well documented) have to be followed precisely. , I also believe someone was able to come up with a desktop app that help this all along, I prefer to step through so I know what's going on and how it's done.
    Agreed. I think everyone should actually step through the process for themselves so they know what they are doing and can see the steps and what it takes.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

ROM
    Stock Sense 4.1.1

Quote Originally Posted by jamdmyers View Post
    Sweet. Yeahh I have done this before. I'm about to do it now. Thanks man

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums
    Privacy is overrated :P

First thing I did was flash the WIFI notification fix ! I manually de-bloated with ADB