Volume - Play Music Bug
Sometimes after listening to music and unplugging my headset the phone won't adjust the system volume out of silent of vibrate mode. It only wants to adjust the media volume. only until a restart does it work again.. otherwise, through the menu and turning off silent.
- 11-29-2012, 02:50 PM #2
Re: Volume - Play Music Bug
Maybe the phone still thinks the headphones are pulled in.
Does the notification bar still show the headphones icon when this happens?
Sent from my HTC One S using Android Central ForumsYou can always achieve your goal by lowering your expectations.
- By philip.stinger in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 05-19-2010, 02:44 PM
- By zdsa1021 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 05-16-2010, 08:21 PM
- By AJF in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 9Last Post: 04-29-2010, 03:29 PM
- By Popocub in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 7Last Post: 03-26-2010, 08:12 AM
- By hakoreh in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-08-2010, 11:17 PM