1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Blue tooth Plantronics Voyager Pro HD sounds horrible/distorted. Any hidden settings?

My wife and I both have DNA's and I use the Plantronics Voyager Pro HD. She sounds very distorted and so do I to her. But when I use a wired headset, sound quality is normal. Surprisingly, sound quality was crystal clear while using it on the T-Bolt. Are there any settings/hidden settings that would tweak BT sound settings?

Thanks.

Default Re: Blue tooth Plantronics Voyager Pro HD sounds horrible/distorted. Any hidden settings?

See my post in the other bluetooth thread, but I'm thinking there maybe (jsut a guess) issue with beats and some headsets?? just quessing I might try it with my rocketfish that I had problems with tomorrow. Disable beats and see if it changes
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Blue tooth Plantronics Voyager Pro HD sounds horrible/distorted. Any hidden settings?

Quote Originally Posted by jamdmyers View Post
    See my post in the other bluetooth thread, but I'm thinking there maybe (jsut a guess) issue with beats and some headsets?? just quessing I might try it with my rocketfish that I had problems with tomorrow. Disable beats and see if it changes
    Thanks. I just finished reading your thread. Beats is off while I'm on a call. I really don't want to go and play "which bluetooth set works/sounds best with my phone" again.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixone View Post
    Thanks. I just finished reading your thread. Beats is off while I'm on a call. I really don't want to go and play "which bluetooth set works/sounds best with my phone" again.
    So you now know why I have so many.. from previous phone(s) experiments