Blue tooth Plantronics Voyager Pro HD sounds horrible/distorted. Any hidden settings?

phoenixone

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
My wife and I both have DNA's and I use the Plantronics Voyager Pro HD. She sounds very distorted and so do I to her. But when I use a wired headset, sound quality is normal. Surprisingly, sound quality was crystal clear while using it on the T-Bolt. Are there any settings/hidden settings that would tweak BT sound settings?

Thanks.

jamdmyers

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
See my post in the other bluetooth thread, but I'm thinking there maybe (jsut a guess) issue with beats and some headsets?? just quessing I might try it with my rocketfish that I had problems with tomorrow. Disable beats and see if it changes

phoenixone

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
See my post in the other bluetooth thread, but I'm thinking there maybe (jsut a guess) issue with beats and some headsets?? just quessing I might try it with my rocketfish that I had problems with tomorrow. Disable beats and see if it changes

Thanks. I just finished reading your thread. Beats is off while I'm on a call. I really don't want to go and play "which bluetooth set works/sounds best with my phone" again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol