- 281 Posts
Blue tooth Plantronics Voyager Pro HD sounds horrible/distorted. Any hidden settings?
My wife and I both have DNA's and I use the Plantronics Voyager Pro HD. She sounds very distorted and so do I to her. But when I use a wired headset, sound quality is normal. Surprisingly, sound quality was crystal clear while using it on the T-Bolt. Are there any settings/hidden settings that would tweak BT sound settings?
- 11-29-2012, 06:34 PM #2
Re: Blue tooth Plantronics Voyager Pro HD sounds horrible/distorted. Any hidden settings?
See my post in the other bluetooth thread, but I'm thinking there maybe (jsut a guess) issue with beats and some headsets?? just quessing I might try it with my rocketfish that I had problems with tomorrow. Disable beats and see if it changes
- 281 Posts
- 11-29-2012, 06:48 PM #4
- By Symbianblack in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 20Last Post: 02-05-2013, 07:02 PM
- By Android_IPA in forum Sold / Archived Marketplace ThreadsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-16-2011, 09:47 AM
- By nyrico#ac in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2010, 10:12 AM
- By bluger in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2010, 10:36 AM
- By jiame in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 10Last Post: 06-03-2010, 06:25 PM