Any (x)tbolt owners miss thier Kickstand ?

jamdmyers

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
ok, last post for today, When I got the tbolt I wanted LTE.. it had this kickstand which I thought was somewhat 'gimmicky' but after two years with it before I upgraded to the DNA I found myself using it quite a bit.. kinda wish it was on here (though I love the dna looks as is).. just be nice to have a stand... I miss you kickstand :-( anyone else?

enik

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
I saw this case online. Does it fit well? I have had cases from Verizon like this and didn't feel like they fit as well as they should like Sedio cases do.

I will never buy a case other than seidio. The other ones I tried felt either loose or not quite as sturdy

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

phoenixone

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I saw this case online. Does it fit well? I have had cases from Verizon like this and didn't feel like they fit as well as they should like Sedio cases do.

Feels fine for me. I had the same type of case for my T-Bolt. Best thing to do is see how it feels cause everyone's comfort zone is different. I totally agree with you, loved my T-Bolt kickstand and I was glad to find this one.

TriangleZ

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site

I bought the case + holster combo and while it does add a little protection from scratches and stuff, I am still waiting on Seido cases. I had the original Incredible and the Sedio one was the best one I tried with the holster. While the Verizon case is pretty nice with the kickstand, the rubber texture is actually MORE prone to slipping out of your hands than without the case. The holster fits a little tight and it's a slide out style, and being the phone is 5", it takes a LONG pull to slide out of the holster. I liked Seido's style where you remove the phone with a clip outwards from the holster instead of sliding up or sideways.

I had a couple co-workers think I was pulling out a gun because it took me awhile to slide the black phone from the holster, which holds it a little tight. I bought it anyway because I needed a case with the work I do, the screen and camera wouldn't survive in my pocket but the Verizon case does get the job done, just not well enough for me.

scarrow666

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
A question since I've never had a kickstand before... Do most of the kickstands rotate somehow so you can use both landscape and portrait mode? Just curious because someone showed a case and it had a kickstand in portrait mode, but I'd only want landscape.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

phoenixone

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
A question since I've never had a kickstand before... Do most of the kickstands rotate somehow so you can use both landscape and portrait mode? Just curious because someone showed a case and it had a kickstand in portrait mode, but I'd only want landscape.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

My Veri$on case stand doesn't rotate but can do both portrait and landscape.

8100User

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I had the Thunderbolt, as well, and also really liked the kickstand!

I'm still trying to decide if I'm going to put a case on the DNA. It's such a great looking phone, love the soft touch, and most important, to me, is the size.

HTC managed to create a large phone, with a massive 5" screen, and by tappering the edges, giving it a soft touch finish, they make it managable. Let's be honest here.... I look at my son's iPhone 5, and while I personally don't like iPhones, never had one, never will... the sleek size of the device is attractive!

Add another layer to the DNA, and I hope it doesn't become uncomfortable.

That being said... I am waiting to see what Seidio comes out with. They do manage to add only a minimum amount in size, to devices, with their cases.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante