Thanks Best Buy

a62335

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
Broke my DInc4G at the beginning of the month, had Best Buy repair it under the Geek Squad warranty. Got a call yesterday that they were unable to fix my phone and couldn't give me a new DInc4G because they were out of stock. So.... this guy has a brand new Droid DNA on its way to him for absolutely free!

jobjohnny

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Wow! Nice! I thought the title of the post was sarcastic and I was prepared to hear a rant about the awfulness of Best Buy. Good to hear to you got a good deal out of them!

a62335

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
Wow! Nice! I thought the title of the post was sarcastic and I was prepared to hear a rant about the awfulness of Best Buy. Good to hear to you got a good deal out of them!

Best Buy has been nothing but awesome for me. Purchased my original Droid Incredible from them, and have stuck with them ever since. Their Geek Squad warranty is second to none. Cheaper than everyone else, and unlimited replacements covering all kinds of damage. And boy have I taken advantage of that.

varucell

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
Best Buy has been nothing but awesome for me. Purchased my original Droid Incredible from them, and have stuck with them ever since. Their Geek Squad warranty is second to none. Cheaper than everyone else, and unlimited replacements covering all kinds of damage. And boy have I taken advantage of that.

Yeo. I they have been great for me as well.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

mcdonsco

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
I thought their warranty offering was pretty good too, except for the part about a few days to get it fixed/replaced. My phone literally IS my business, I can't be without it at all, so my question is, do/did they provide a loaner in the meantime?

I suppose I could just buy a phone as a loaner, then return it when my fixed/replaced one comes in...but thought I would ask.

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I have gotten a loaner from them with a credit card hold of $150. That's just to make sure you bring back the loaner in one piece.

a62335

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
Yes, they provide a loaner if you need one. The one time I needed one they didn't put a hold on my credit card.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Android Central Forums

huskers15

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Awesome! Didn't know they had em in stock. But looking to pay full retail and they are selling it for $750 ! Compared to Verizon 599 ?? Do they price match?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

lazarus2297

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Awesome! Didn't know they had em in stock. But looking to pay full retail and they are selling it for $750 ! Compared to Verizon 599 ?? Do they price match?

they do price match but they don't carry the DNA in stores. online only.. :-(

huskers15

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I just checked and they do carry them in stores.

Never mind. Says pick up at store in 5 to 7 days.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz