I'm sorry but the battery life on the DNA........ blows away my old NEXUS!

eljoker

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Im a nail biter and had a heck of a time getting the door to open for the charging port all weekend. So what did my lazy butt do? Well what any other Chiver does and not bothered to charge it. That was saturday night. Now im sitting here on monday with decent use, (a couple Break videos, some Ign, alot of wordfued, a bunch of text and a few 3 min phone calls) and I still have 33%. did I mention im on LTE as well?

I loved my nexus but the battery life made it time to retire it.

KarbonKopy

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I have been SUPER impressed as well. This thing really does blow my Galaxy Nexus out of the water on battery life. Really enjoying this phone!

AaronSimmons

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm really impressed also after having low expectations when the specs were released before the phone actually came out. Now after moderate use during the day and heavy later in the evening, I find that I still have 35-40% left when I go to bed. This blows away the Droid Incredible I replaced with the DNA. I don't need a phone to last more that a day...I just need to to last from the time I wake up until I go to bed.

lazarus2297

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
If only I could find one.

I found one at one of the vzw stores I pass on the way home.. they had 3 and she said for some reason they were hiding behind some Bluetooth accys.. Right at $40 after my corp discount and if f I hate it I can take it back so it was worth a shot... The other vzw store I go by was out of stock..

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Also look at the other post . People have good and bad views of them. I'm about 2. Seems cool. Might as well put the feature 2 use

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums