- 18 Posts
Emails will not come in over the WiFi at work, is there a setting on the DNA I need to change ?
When I'm connected to WiFi at work some of my emails are not coming in.
When I turn off the WiFi I get an immediate message that says Network Error
When I turn off WiFi, the emails start coming in.
I have 4 Yahoo accounts, one Gmail, one SBCGlobal,and one Microsoft Exchange.
One WiFi, the SBC, and three Yahoo accounts don't get emails and when I go into the email and refresh it says Network Error.
One yahoo, Gmail, and Microsoft Exchange work fine on WiFi and cell coverage.
As soon as I unplug the WiFi at work the emails that didn't work on WiFi start coming in.
does anyone have any suggestions? All the accounts are on the same settings.
- 12-03-2012, 08:03 PM #2
Re: Emails will not come in over the WiFi at work, is there a setting on the DNA I need to change ?
Yes, you might need to use the external mail address. I think we had something similar. So instead of "mail.company.com" it would be "18.104.22.168". It is a firewall issue.
- By StingrayJG in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 16Last Post: 02-06-2016, 07:28 AM
- By Mrwatch921 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 17Last Post: 10-03-2013, 09:00 AM
- By zizu101 in forum Android AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-03-2012, 06:21 AM
- By movi3king in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 04-18-2012, 06:19 PM
- By chasescott66 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 9Last Post: 12-29-2009, 03:04 PM