problem with dna slowing down after having alot of the memory used up?
I put a lot of music and photos on my phone wondered if anyone had this issue with there's this is my second DNA bc my 1st one frooze and now when I put music and use a lot of meory used up it really slows down again Ive had the same problem with both slowing down
- 12-04-2012, 07:11 AM #2
Re: problem with dna slowing down after having alot of the memory used up?
There should be no affect based on how many files you load, pending what app you may have that could be scanning your file system. Since they already carved out what they need for Opsys and Caching from the 16G up front that never changes..
- By pauldroidr2d2 in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 19Last Post: 04-20-2011, 12:24 AM
- By spenserj87 in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 5Last Post: 08-30-2010, 09:55 PM
- By kj11 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2010, 03:02 PM
- By skullsdontfade in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 9Last Post: 06-04-2010, 01:57 AM
- By jojoko in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-13-2010, 07:18 AM