- 12-04-2012, 02:13 PM #2
- 12-04-2012, 03:01 PM #3
- 12-04-2012, 03:03 PM #4
- 12-04-2012, 03:47 PM #5
- 12-04-2012, 03:53 PM #6
- 12-04-2012, 04:15 PM #7
- 497 Posts
- 12-04-2012, 08:10 PM #9
- 12-05-2012, 11:52 PM #11
Re: DNA vs S3 Signal Strength (dBm)
I will input my current experience with my DNA.. except i know the thread is mainly about comparing with a samsung S3....
I am currently on vacation in the mountains of NC and the resort we stay at has always had bad coverage.. i constantly bounce between verizon 3g, extended network 3g, and some 1X.. i brought my RAZR (OG not HD) and as you can see i am having to use my razr to type this.. :-(... my dna "will" get a signal but it bounces so much that making calls or having a usable data connection is horribly sporadic but the RAZR is doing quite well.. sadly enough so is my wifes iPhone 5...
While at home both phones show almost the exact -dbm signal... but then again i live less than a mile from a cell site.. so it appears the moto does a better job of holding a weak signal... good thing i only come here once a year..
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
- 12-06-2012, 12:37 AM #12
- 12-06-2012, 05:07 AM #13
- By fgkay#AC in forum SprintReplies: 23Last Post: 05-26-2013, 06:42 PM
- By dullgeek in forum Sprint PhotonReplies: 19Last Post: 04-04-2013, 07:56 AM
- By Jdm4292 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 17Last Post: 05-18-2012, 05:42 PM
- By Mojave in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2011, 02:23 PM
- By Tomeygun in forum HTC EVO Shift 4GReplies: 15Last Post: 01-10-2011, 09:31 PM