I can't get the DLNA on my DNA to work with my Sony Blu Ray player, any ideas
I manual from the Blu ray player says that the photo, video, or music screens with pup up on the screen when it detects a DLNA device and there's no setup from the player needed.
When I swipe 3 fingers up on the DNA it says no HTC Media Link device detected.
Is there some other menu on the DNA other than Wireless & Networks to make my Blu Ray player connect with the phone.
I shouldn't have to use a DLNA device like the HTC Media Link HD box since my Blu Ray player already has DLNA.
- 12-04-2012, 04:21 PM #2
- 12-04-2012, 08:07 PM #4
- 321 Posts
Re: I can't get the DLNA on my DNA to work with my Sony Blu Ray player, any ideas
There are several ways to do this but it all requires additional equipment ($$), I'm not buying a htc media link, I did buy a Panasonic smart TV which I can control and 'throw' things to the screen (movies/music/photos), it pairs with the android app for Panasonic, I specifically bought a TV last spring for these DNLA features.
- By dropndestroy in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 32Last Post: 08-26-2012, 11:19 PM
- By captainbarred in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 08-19-2012, 05:21 PM
- By johnj2803 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2012, 10:43 AM
- By ChrisNY in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-03-2011, 08:04 PM
- By frank828#AC in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 11Last Post: 07-05-2010, 05:56 PM