Voice Search Widget?

Sooks

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Not any good ones, I just hold down the home button and it launches google now, then search that way.

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
There is one. If it's not on your phone, you can get it here... I thought mine was already on the phone when I got it under all apps, but I could be remembering wrong ..

italiiano

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
That's what I've been doing too but it's just kind of annoying having to wait for now to launch then hit a second button. I can't beat my friends in a race against Siri having to do all of that!

Sooks

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
That's what I've been doing too but it's just kind of annoying having to wait for now to launch then hit a second button. I can't beat my friends in a race against Siri having to do all of that!

You should be walking all over Siri with Google Now. Even if they are on an iPhone 5

doogie1

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Is there a widget to activate a voice search without having to have the whole 4x1 search bar on a home screen?

Yes there is.. This is what you need to battle/annihilate your Iphone friends.

Attachments

• Voice Search   Android Apps on Google Play.png
    Voice Search Android Apps on Google Play.png
    16.6 KB · Views: 60

tuxly

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
I was able to get a 1 x 1 widget for voice search using QuickShortcutMaker. Much quicker than long press on home button, taking you directly to google now with it already activated to listen.

Edit: I finally found the 1x1 icon under apps, not widgets. My bad.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae