Screen on time

E_PEV

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys. I'm averaging about 20% drain per hour of screen on time with my DNA. Screen brightness on auto, moderate usage, locations on, wifi/4g both on, and 85% of the time on wifi. Does this sound right (based on experience or your own calculation)? Thanks

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys. I'm averaging about 20% drain per hour of screen on time with my DNA. Screen brightness on auto, moderate usage, locations on, wifi/4g both on, and 85% of the time on wifi. Does this sound right (based on experience or your own calculation)? Thanks

That is very similar to what I'm getting. My standby time is much better but with the screen on it definitely takes a lot from the battery.

E_PEV

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. I dont know whats normal for these phones and was a little concerned about battery life so I thought I'd get an idea of what others are getting. Standby seems to be really good. As of right now, off of a full charge, my phones been on for 8.5 hours, 2 hours exactly of screen time and 60% charge left. Based on that, I'm still at that 20%. Chiming in is appreciated

mattm23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
I just got my phone yesterday. I have been setting it up and just playing on it all day. I took it off the charger at 8 am and I still have 25% so I'm happy with it.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad