1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Screen on time

Hey guys. I'm averaging about 20% drain per hour of screen on time with my DNA. Screen brightness on auto, moderate usage, locations on, wifi/4g both on, and 85% of the time on wifi. Does this sound right (based on experience or your own calculation)? Thanks
    Last edited by E_PEV; 12-08-2012 at 07:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by E_PEV View Post
    Hey guys. I'm averaging about 20% drain per hour of screen on time with my DNA. Screen brightness on auto, moderate usage, locations on, wifi/4g both on, and 85% of the time on wifi. Does this sound right (based on experience or your own calculation)? Thanks
    That is very similar to what I'm getting. My standby time is much better but with the screen on it definitely takes a lot from the battery.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Screen on time

Thanks for the reply. I dont know whats normal for these phones and was a little concerned about battery life so I thought I'd get an idea of what others are getting. Standby seems to be really good. As of right now, off of a full charge, my phones been on for 8.5 hours, 2 hours exactly of screen time and 60% charge left. Based on that, I'm still at that 20%. Chiming in is appreciated

Default Re: Screen on time

I just got my phone yesterday. I have been setting it up and just playing on it all day. I took it off the charger at 8 am and I still have 25% so I'm happy with it.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums