Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Default Re: iBOLT car-dock for HTC DNA coming...

Quote Originally Posted by dutchc View Post
    Any news on when the car docks are shipping?
    My Amazon order shows ship date of January 7th. Can't wait!

Went to my local Verizon store and not in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by jenkin chan View Post
    Went to my local Verizon store and not in stock.
    Just came back from local Verizon store...had no clue what I was talking about.

I have been informed by Ibolt that the car docks are not shipping until Jan 31

I'll be waiting till they get the wireless charging working, no need to pay for another dock (unless they have some upgrade program) I refuse to remove that silly usb cover any more.

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by jamdmyers View Post
    I'll be waiting till they get the wireless charging working, no need to pay for another dock (unless they have some upgrade program) I refuse to remove that silly usb cover any more.
    Agreed

Sent Via the Forms App on my DNA, Tab 10.1 or my OG Evo(work phone).
    Quad-Core Power!!!

Yeah...I too would wait once the wireless charging gets figured out. I haven't opened up the charging flap since I bought the phone because of the wireless charging pads that I've bought. Plus its a little bit harder to open the flap with my case on it now too.

Just got an email that they are shipping on the 14th. If you read an earlier post, those that buy this one will get a discount on the wireless dock. Personally, I don't think wireless charging will work well enough considering all the power consumption that goes on when my phone is docked, but maybe I'm wrong.

Who sent you the email? iBolt or Verizon? I can't seem to find anywhere to order it!

Quote Originally Posted by HmCody View Post
    Who sent you the email? iBolt or Verizon? I can't seem to find anywhere to order it!
    iBolt sent the email. I sent them a message through the Amazon site, where I ordered it. Looks like they took down what they had on Amazon... Amazon.com: iBOLT xProDock Kit for HTC: Cell Phones & Accessories
    Thanked by:
    HPBolt 

Woo Hoo! Mine shipped today. Just in time for a long car trip!

Global Posts
    96 Global Posts

Seems a decent product, but terrible customer service. Pre-ordered the dock but the wrong shipping address went on the order. Tried to contact these guys multiple times to change the address weeks before the order was scheduled to ship, but I just got one response saying they used pre-printed labels and couldn't change the address. Also tried to go through Amazon Customer Service, but apparently, these guys don't respond to them, either. Now, the dock shipped to the wrong address. Won't be ordering their products again.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfJohnboy View Post
    Just got an email that they are shipping on the 14th. If you read an earlier post, those that buy this one will get a discount on the wireless dock. Personally, I don't think wireless charging will work well enough considering all the power consumption that goes on when my phone is docked, but maybe I'm wrong.
    Saw this in another thread rapid qi charging that will charge as if it's plugged in to the wall. I can't wait to see that

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk HD

I had a completely different experience. I emailed them, they responded within 8 hours and answered my questions.

Did you try calling them, or was it just email? Per their website: Customer Service Office +1 435.674.3512

Global Posts
    96 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jradaj View Post
    Seems a decent product, but terrible customer service. Pre-ordered the dock but the wrong shipping address went on the order. Tried to contact these guys multiple times to change the address weeks before the order was scheduled to ship, but I just got one response saying they used pre-printed labels and couldn't change the address. Also tried to go through Amazon Customer Service, but apparently, these guys don't respond to them, either. Now, the dock shipped to the wrong address. Won't be ordering their products again.
    Got the address corrected, thought it was quite a bit more hassle than it should have been. Must have been a bad customer rep that I ran into, second person took care of it right away.

So.... when is the Qi Car Dock coming out?!??!?

Quote Originally Posted by kevin5377 View Post
    So.... when is the Qi Car Dock coming out?!??!?
    I wonder if this will work

Not sure, but I like landscape mode and a windshield mount, neither of which look like are possible with that one.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

In the wireless mode will you be able to set the screen so it does not go off or dim? I use CarHome Ultra now plugging into the car adapter using a the universal holder from Verizon and have been waiting for a better solution.

Does this dock support AUX audio using a microUSB Y cable?

I'm not sure. It didn't come with one like the S3 dock did.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12