iBOLT car-dock for HTC DNA coming...

jamdmyers

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I'll be waiting till they get the wireless charging working, no need to pay for another dock (unless they have some upgrade program) I refuse to remove that silly usb cover any more.

rfmike

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
I'll be waiting till they get the wireless charging working, no need to pay for another dock (unless they have some upgrade program) I refuse to remove that silly usb cover any more.

Agreed

Sent Via the Forms App on my DNA, Tab 10.1 or my OG Evo(work phone).

nDroid3

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Yeah...I too would wait once the wireless charging gets figured out. I haven't opened up the charging flap since I bought the phone because of the wireless charging pads that I've bought. Plus its a little bit harder to open the flap with my case on it now too.

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Just got an email that they are shipping on the 14th. If you read an earlier post, those that buy this one will get a discount on the wireless dock. Personally, I don't think wireless charging will work well enough considering all the power consumption that goes on when my phone is docked, but maybe I'm wrong.

jradaj

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Seems a decent product, but terrible customer service. Pre-ordered the dock but the wrong shipping address went on the order. Tried to contact these guys multiple times to change the address weeks before the order was scheduled to ship, but I just got one response saying they used pre-printed labels and couldn't change the address. Also tried to go through Amazon Customer Service, but apparently, these guys don't respond to them, either. Now, the dock shipped to the wrong address. Won't be ordering their products again.

Spider210

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Just got an email that they are shipping on the 14th. If you read an earlier post, those that buy this one will get a discount on the wireless dock. Personally, I don't think wireless charging will work well enough considering all the power consumption that goes on when my phone is docked, but maybe I'm wrong.

Saw this in another thread https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...om%2Fvu-wireless-charger%2F%2F&token=0J8DRgNk rapid qi charging that will charge as if it's plugged in to the wall. I can't wait to see that

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk HD

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
I had a completely different experience. I emailed them, they responded within 8 hours and answered my questions.

Did you try calling them, or was it just email? Per their website: Customer Service Office +1 435.674.3512

jradaj

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Seems a decent product, but terrible customer service. Pre-ordered the dock but the wrong shipping address went on the order. Tried to contact these guys multiple times to change the address weeks before the order was scheduled to ship, but I just got one response saying they used pre-printed labels and couldn't change the address. Also tried to go through Amazon Customer Service, but apparently, these guys don't respond to them, either. Now, the dock shipped to the wrong address. Won't be ordering their products again.

Got the address corrected, thought it was quite a bit more hassle than it should have been. Must have been a bad customer rep that I ran into, second person took care of it right away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith