Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By osubeavs728
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts

Default looking to trade droid dna with otterbox and droid razr with otterbox for samsung galaxy note 2

Brand new droid dna with otterbox and all accesories and mint condition droid razr with otterbox and all accesories for note 2 if interested call or text me 2695039548 also you can message me on here too
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails looking to trade droid dna with otterbox and droid razr with otterbox for samsung galaxy note 2-droid-dna-073.jpg   looking to trade droid dna with otterbox and droid razr with otterbox for samsung galaxy note 2-post_image1.jpg   looking to trade droid dna with otterbox and droid razr with otterbox for samsung galaxy note 2-post_image3.jpg  

ROM
    Stock Sense 4.1.1

Default Re: looking to trade droid dna with otterbox and droid razr with otterbox for samsung galaxy note 2

Quote Originally Posted by haack48 View Post
    Brand new droid dna with otterbox and all accesories and mint condition droid razr with otterbox and all accesories for note 2 if interested call or text me 2695039548 also you can message me on here too
    Put this In the marketplace section. Might be able to do something there.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums
    Privacy is overrated :P

Default Re: looking to trade droid dna with otterbox and droid razr with otterbox for samsung galaxy note 2

shoot im tempted to buy a note 2 and trade. sell these and make some profit off the whole ordeal haha
    mclarryjr likes this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts

ok thanks

ROM
    Stock Sense 4.1.1

Quote Originally Posted by haack48 View Post
    ok thanks
    If I was doing it. I'd sell them one by one. A note 2 doesn't cost the same as a raz and a DNA together. U would be out of like 400$

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums
    Privacy is overrated :P

You'll get the most money for your phones by selling them individually, on EBay (unless you can find a local buyer, or someone on the forum, so you don't have to pay EBay fees). Otherwise, as the previous poster points out, you'll lose a good bit of money with a straight trade like the one you're proposing.

Global Posts
    121 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GolferChris68 View Post
    You'll get the most money for your phones by selling them individually, on EBay (unless you can find a local buyer, or someone on the forum, so you don't have to pay EBay fees). Otherwise, as the previous poster points out, you'll lose a good bit of money with a straight trade like the one you're proposing.
    How do you figure that? DNA is worth like $550 on swappa, and you can get used RAZRs on Craigslist for $150 all day long. That equals the purchase price of the note 2 minus tax.

Send from my DNA
    HTC One (Blue)
    HTC One (Silver)
    HTC Droid DNA Employee Edition 00960
    HTC Droid Incredible 4G

Quote Originally Posted by a62335 View Post
    How do you figure that? DNA is worth like $550 on swappa, and you can get used RAZRs on Craigslist for $150 all day long. That equals the purchase price of the note 2 minus tax.

Send from my DNA
    because you can also find note 2s on craigslist for less than 700