How do text message notifications work?
I'm curious if this feature has been improved upon in the past years, it's really annoying how it'll group "2 new messages" or something together and then stop notifying you about both of them, even if you've only read one of them, has any of this changed? I always find myself seeing new texts getting buried under others because I don't realize I have any unread texts due to the phone thinking I've read them all when I really haven't!
I'm curious if the way Jellybean handles messages with previewing some of the message right in the notification area and being able to swipe away ones you've seen is there.
Last edited by Mario Fasolo; 12-13-2012 at 07:17 PM.
- 12-14-2012, 08:26 PM #2
Re: How do text message notifications work?
- By dmock79 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 11Last Post: 04-07-2013, 03:11 PM
- By avalone00 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 01-24-2013, 11:31 AM
- By Apota in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 01-04-2012, 02:03 PM
- By rossini in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 08-16-2011, 10:42 PM
- By bparker in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 6Last Post: 03-12-2010, 07:27 PM