Storage solution, Kingston 32gb Wi-Drive $50 on Amazon
For those worried about storage capacity, this looks to be a pretty good solution. D/L the android app, and you don't need to worry about connecting memory sticks via usb cable.
Amazon.com: Kingston Wi-Drive 32 GB USB 2.0 Pocket-sized Portable Storage WID/32GBZ: ElectronicsHTC One (Blue)
HTC One (Silver)
HTC Droid DNA Employee Edition 00960
HTC Droid Incredible 4G
- 12-14-2012, 01:49 PM #2
- 12-14-2012, 01:55 PM #3
Re: Storage solution, Kingston 32gb Wi-Drive $50 on Amazon
If you want something more pocket-friendly, but almost 3x more expensive, there's this: Amazon.com: Maxell AirStash Expandable Capacity Wireless Flash Drive A02 (Included Starter 8GB Class 10 SDHC Card): Electronics
you stick any SD card in it, and it makes it wireless.
I'd jump on one if the Wi-Drive or the Go-Flex if they were smaller, or the AirStash if it was considerably cheaper. I like to travel light, but these are definitely great options.
- 12-14-2012, 04:34 PM #4
- By dougf4 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 0Last Post: 07-04-2012, 10:47 AM
- By capitaltpt in forum Epic 4G AccessoriesReplies: 6Last Post: 10-29-2010, 08:10 PM
- By pat_the_cat in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2010, 10:25 PM
- By crondable in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 10-04-2010, 10:35 AM
- By pageproaudio in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2010, 08:10 PM