1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation Wireless charging capability lost

Today when I went to put my phone on to charge wirelessly (I work nights so charge during day), nothing happened. I have the LG charger (no beep) and a Nokia 900 charger (no white light). No problems before today and had one wireless charger since Black Friday. Still works to charge via usb cable. Did soft reset with no change.

Called HTC and Verizon, and it looks like I am the first one this has happened to. There is no way to fix this issue if it happens and they arereplacing the phone. Unfortunately, it is a friday night so won't go out until monday. At I can charge via usb cable, but this sucks. Hope this is just an isolated event, but wanted to make people aware.

Default Re: Wireless charging capability lost

I just got my wireless charger today I hope this never happens to me

Sorry to hear tho

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: Wireless charging capability lost

Quote Originally Posted by tuxly View Post
    Today when I went to put my phone on to charge wirelessly (I work nights so charge during day), nothing happened. I have the LG charger (no beep) and a Nokia 900 charger (no white light). No problems before today and had one wireless charger since Black Friday. Still works to charge via usb cable. Did soft reset with no change.

Called HTC and Verizon, and it looks like I am the first one this has happened to. There is no way to fix this issue if it happens and they arereplacing the phone. Unfortunately, it is a friday night so won't go out until monday. At I can charge via usb cable, but this sucks. Hope this is just an isolated event, but wanted to make people aware.
    I had issues while running a torrent app lastnight. Had to stop the app to get it to charge. Just a thought I felt people should know before buying any wireless charger for this phone. It is nice to have as long as you know its not as fast as a wire and issues can arise due to some apps running while on the charger.Another thing is the wire must be positioned as the instruction stats or it will cause issues also. Hope you solve your issue soon.