- 1 Posts
DROID RAZR by Motorola 16GB
I have purchased this phone (used) is there anyway I can get it jail broken or something? I had it activated by Verizon and they shut it off due to it being a stolen phone ??????? please any info would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Courtney Dunlap; 12-15-2012 at 04:18 AM. Reason: added text
- 12-15-2012, 07:09 AM #2
- 12-15-2012, 09:19 AM #3
- 12-15-2012, 10:00 AM #4
Re: DROID RAZR by Motorola 16GB
Call the cops! LOL. You just found out you have a stolen phone and you're trying to find a way around using it..... Then you get on a forum and look for help?! You could go to jail! Receiving stolen property is no joke and especially at the worth of that phone you're holding. There is no way around it. The EIN number is blocked and reported. Even if you start using it, they will track it.
- By hakgao in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 11-26-2011, 12:20 AM
- By funguy123us in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2011, 11:49 AM
- By valorian in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 9Last Post: 10-27-2011, 04:24 PM
- By JarodL in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 66Last Post: 10-27-2011, 11:05 AM
- By paul-c in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2011, 07:59 AM