LA TIMES dribble

potatolover1102

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Wow it takes all my self control when I read crap like this. This is the only reason the iPhone does well. Just reading the headline will ruin people's idea of it and won't read further. Its like the media is afraid apple will chop off their head if they don't slam the competition and praise all their crap.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

anon(924308)

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
derp. "three things that really make you wonder. . For starters, the power button is at the top of the Droid DNA. . . Also, the charger port is covered by one of those flaps that feels like it could break off at any second. The all-black back cover is interrupted by a white strip that holds all the phone's serial and product numbers" yep, sounds like some pretty valid complaints.

jayochs

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
he's clearly not a very smart man. such morons should never be allowed near a computer, let alone have a job.

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using Tapatalk 2

osubeavs728

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
This article makes me want to slam my head against a desk. It's hard to read magazines and websites nowadays when they put crap like this out continuously.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I fully expected to be able to say 'well he has a point there' on atleast one issue, but he didn't make any real points at all. Blaming the phone for an apps glitch? Come on... He could have found some valid things to pick on... Wouldn't have been hard.

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
derp. "three things that really make you wonder. . For starters, the power button is at the top of the Droid DNA. . . Also, the charger port is covered by one of those flaps that feels like it could break off at any second. The all-black back cover is interrupted by a white strip that holds all the phone's serial and product numbers" yep, sounds like some pretty valid complaints.

I'm pretty sure I read complaints about those first two points in this very forum.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
U MAD?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

images

yeah but they are weak complaints. You get used to the button placement and the door comes off pretty cleanly and easily as a matter of fact....

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Two out of three are preference though, not really phone issues. If they would have said flimsy door that falls off easily, that is a defect. The other is visual taste.

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis