- 1 Posts
DNA Media/Call Volume issues with Headphones
Hey I just recently purchased a new Droid DNA (Verizon)
The phone speaker works fine however the headphone volume, even when maxed out, is barely hearable
I've tried 4 different headphone.
Two sets worked one time each, directly after purchase, however issue returned next day.
I've tried adjusting the media/alarm/call settings.
I've also addjusted the media volume with the headphones in and out.
Nothing seems to be working, volume when plugged in is still very low
(Android version 4.1.1)
Is this a a hardware problem that I can have addressed through verizon
Or a software problem that has to be fixed through updates
Or something that i'm personally doing wrong?
Thanks for the help !
- 12-17-2012, 05:40 AM #2
Re: DNA Media/Call Volume issues with Headphones
Yikes. I haven't had that problem. In general, I have found that the headphone volume on the DNA is much better than my previous devices.
I imagine it's a hardware issue with the jack itself. I'd head to a store with the headphones that you have been testing and use the display device to test.
Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
- 12-17-2012, 09:30 AM #3
- By mrshickadance9 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 12-02-2012, 09:13 PM
- By mateo2012 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2012, 12:32 PM
- By rem_kujawa in forum Sprint Nexus S 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2012, 04:53 PM
- By Tejer in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2012, 07:23 PM
- By cajunbeast in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 12-22-2011, 06:29 AM