- 22 Posts
Hey guys. I'm on my second DNA because my first had a cluster of about three dead pixels in the top right corner. Just noticed about four on the new one that are spread far enough apart and are small enough that isn't as bad as the first. I'm wondering if this is common. Tested with the Screen Test app, black screen, and full brightness. Thanks
- 12-19-2012, 06:54 AM #2
- 321 Posts
Re: Dead pixels?
There were questions on this early on after the release, very few people saw any issue with dead pixels, There are a number of free apps you can download and check it in hte playstore, I'd use one that ran through the color spectrum, and of course if you have any dead pixels.. it's a warranty issue and return your phone for replacement (check it before you go through all your setup... it's a pain to re-setup phones as we like only to find we need to return them). If you do return your phone don't forget to Wipe It.
- By meatwad in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 8Last Post: 10-22-2010, 01:22 PM
- By don0814 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 20Last Post: 08-02-2010, 04:12 PM
- By iboombastic in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 07-19-2010, 09:23 AM
- By iboombastic in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 9Last Post: 07-17-2010, 01:28 AM
- By Frankie_Bones in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 06-10-2010, 01:37 PM