Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Question on how to save voicemail messages

I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask this but I was curious if someone could tell me how I could upload voicemail messages from my phone/verizon to my computer. When I was away at school I saved 12 messages from my little boy when he just started to speak and I have saved them for 2 years in my voicemail. I'm not sure if I need to call verizon for this or not but I want store them on my computer as sound files etc so I will always have them. If someone could point me in the right direction as to how to do this I would appreciate it because my mailbox is full all the time now.

Default Re: Question on how to save voicemail messages

Hey Friend,

I was in the same predicament as you and surprisingly, I couldn't find a straightforward way to transfer my voicemails off of my phone. I found a website that does this for you (www.SaveMyVM.com).

It cost me a little bit, but I had to get it done right away, because I was switching carriers and I didn't want to lose them.

Hope this helps.

~Tony

Default Re: Question on how to save voicemail messages

I used Save Voicemail Messages Permanently with Voicemails Forever - It was by far the cheapest option and it worked great.